COMPANY EXECUTIVE BOARD
(Hon. Chairman - LIFETIME)
Engr. Muhammad Shafiq ur Rasool (Late)
Name: Engr. Sheikh Muhammad Shafiq ur Rasool (Late)
Father’s Name: Haji Sh. Allah Rakha Sekhry
Date of Birth: 15 Sep, 1949.
Death: 19 June, 2020.
Place of Birth: Gojra-Punjab, Pakistan.
Final Resting Place: Sector H-11, Graveyard Islamabad, Pakistan.
BACK GROUND, EDUCATION &
• Mr. Shafiq ur Rasool (born 15.09.1949) is sole founder and CHAIRMAN of the STRONGMAN group of companies.
• By profession, he is a Bio-Medical Engineer, qualified from Pak Swiss Training Centre (PCSIR)-Karachi as Associates Engineer in 1968.
• He started his carrier as an engineer with different jobs in Pakistan’s key industrial projects like TJV Terbela Dam and HIT Taxila.
• During 70’s, he worked as a bio-medical engineer in Pakistan’s biggest medical equipment supplier company of that time “Azam Instruments-Karachi”.
• He has traveled within Pakistan extensively and have seen several countries as well. He resigned from Azam in 1983 before finally starting his own hospital furniture manufacturing workshop, according to WHO standards (first of it’s type in Pakistan in the name of STRONGMAN-Faisalabad) in 1984.
• The company grew with passage of time and was registered as a partnership concern in 1992 (and re-named as STRONGMAN MEDIFUR SYSTEMS) and later with the inclusion of next generation, the business was converted into a Private Limited Company in 2001. He formally left the company in 2014, however, he was declared honorary life-time CHAIRMAN of STRONGMAN GROUP by the board of directors.
• Mr. Shafiq ur Rasool started STRONGMAN MINERALS & MATERIALS CORPORATION in year 2008 with a vision on innovative technologies and energy conservation & solutions in his mind.
• From 2008 to 2011, Mr. Shafiq was involved in EDIBLE OIL AND BAKERY PRODUCTS (GOLDEN KOOK FOODS) production plant in Islamabad.
• From 2014 to 2017, Mr. Shafiq was also involved in SHERAY’s wooden office & home furniture show room at Golra-more market, in Rawalpindi.
• Mr. Shafiq started STRONGMAN CRETESTONE tiff tiles & pavers making factory with 02 state of the art machines, at KPEZDMC – CEPEC Industrial Estate in Hattar, KPK in year 2017-18. This project was under-construction and trial runs and could not be completed due to his bad health.
• His last project was NLC fencing for metro-bus service, from Peshawar more to new ISB Airport. This project was under-working and could not be completed due to his bad health.
• Mr. Shafiq left this un-trsuted world on 19 June 2020 due to Covid-19 related sudden cardiac arrest. He final resting place is in H-11 graveyard, Islamabad.